- Q: What is your hourly rate?/ What is your shop minimum?
- A: Our shop minimum is $50. All of of our artists charge by piece in most situations. PLEASE NOTE: It is impossible to estimate cost over the phone or via email. Any quote or estimate can be provided at the conclusion of your consultation, ONLY.
- Q: Do I need to set up a consultation before making an appointment for a tattoo?
- A: Yes, it is always best to set up a consultation to discuss custom tattoos. You must call and set up a consultation with an artist first. Often times you can just stop by to see an artist for a consultation, but please keep in mind that not every artist works every day.
During the consultation, you will discuss with the artist your tattoo ideas, designs, and goals. During your consultation, you and your artist will also schedule your appointment and we will take a nominal deposit.
- Q: How do I make a consultation appointment?
- A: Each of our artist handles consultations in a different manner. We highly suggest you select an artist you would like to work with beforehand. To make a consultation appointment, please call us at 704-664-9557 during our business hours. Unfortunately we do not take consultation appointments over email.
- Q: What should I bring with me to my consultation?
- A: Artists appreciate anything you bring but we do not require any reference in particular, you bring the ideas and we can do the rest. You’ll also want to bring $40 with you so you can make a deposit. The $40 will go to the total cost of your tattoo and will secure your appointment. The $40 deposit is refundable upon 24 hours minimum notice, and if you miss your appointment, you will lose the $40!
- Q: Should I tip my tattoo artist?
- A: If you are satisfied with your tattoo and your experience, a tip is always greatly appreciated!
- Q: Does it hurt?
- A: The procedure can be uncomfortable and how uncomfortable can be affected by many factors. We happily offer a numbing service (21+) for those unprepared to cope with the discomfort.
- Q: My piercing/tattoo feels strange, looks weird. What should I do?
- A: Call us! Don’t try to self-medicate…always call the shop first and ask us. No question is a stupid one!
- Q: I love the work I got at your shop. Where can I brag about you and recommend you to my buddies?
- A: You can write testimonials on our Google Reviews, or yelp page. Also, feel free to like our Facebook Page. We greatly appreciate your feedback! If you have any other comments or suggestions, you can also always drop us a line.
- Q: I’m pregnant. Can I get a tattoo or piercing?
- A: Sorry, that is not possible here.
- Q: I’m drunk. Can I get a tattoo or piercing?
- A: Sorry. We absolutely cannot pierce or tattoo you if you are under the influence of any substance.
- Q: How do I get to your shop?
- A: Check out our Directions page. We can get you here if you are in a car, a subway, or a bike!
- Q: When are you guys open?
- A: We are open for consultations and tattoo appointments seven days a week from 12noon-8PM.